We are always interested in finding talented, passionate professionals who will maximize their potential in fields such as engineering, planning, environmental science, energy, economics, architecture, archaeology, history, geology, disaster management, rail and transit, project management, facilities maintenance, and water resource management.
We invite you to browse our current job opportunities. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
To view open positions in French language, click here. To view open positions in Spanish language, click here.
Louis Berger is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Click column header to sort
Louis Berger, a WSP Company, has an immediate need for a CAD Designer in Baltimore, MD. The position include design support for civil/environmental engineering projects areas:
- Utility design for pipe networks (water, sanitary sewer. stormwater).
- Site Grading.
- Review of surveys by others and coordinate revision.
- Review and implementation of CAD standards for various clients.
- Support roadway and transportation projects (a plus)
POSITION - CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR; starting immediately.
The Port Authority is looking for an organized, highly motivated individual, capable of completing assignments with little to no supervision. Under the general supervision of the Program Director, performs support duties of a diverse nature requiring some independent analysis, exercise of judgment in task execution, and detailed knowledge of company procedures related to the work performed. Work may consist of a variety of duties in support of project management operations.
The Portfolio Manager will work in the Engineering Program Management (EPM) group and will be a direct report to the Engineer of Projects (EOP). The Portfolio Manager will have the responsibilities of coordinating the budgets and schedules for all Engineering deliverables and for monitoring, reporting and forecasting the Engineering deliverables for the assigned portfolio of projects within the Agency's Capital and Annual Operating Plans. The selected candidate will assist the EOP with Capital Plan Development by working with Design, Construction and the Line Departments on work plans, project prioritization and the assessment of project feasibility and deliverability, while supporting and fostering high levels of team performance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor the progress of assigned project portfolio and report the status of schedules and budgets.
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to prepare Engineering proposals to accurately describe the tasks required to deliver the project scope and schedule in a timely fashion. Work with the lead Engineer/ Architect to develop the project scope, schedule and budget. Follow-up with design and construction task leads to negotiate the budget to ensure it is within the department Pro-Forma. Prepare revised proposals to capture changes to the project scope, schedule and budget.
- Provide oversight of engineering delivery from Design through Construction closeout.
- Ensure prompt and effective communication between staff during the design and construction phases.
- Collaborate monthly with the Engineering Lead Principals to coordinate and update the Present and Planned workload (PPW). Along with the PMO representative, co-chair quarterly PPW meetings between the Lead Principals and Program Managers.
- Work with Engineering and Line Department teams to optimize delivery of the Agency Capital Plan.
- Work with the Chief Engineer's Office to prepare Board items for engineering authorizations associated with staff and construction cost expenditures.
- Assist in the development of supporting materials (illustrations, tables, etc.).
- Track and monitor flow of all documents from inception to distribution of final copies.
- Establish and maintain electronic data library of all working and completed documents.
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exciting opportunity for a Project Control Specialist to join its Federal Program and Logistics group in the Northern Virginia area. The Project Control Specialist will function in a key role providing services to support project managers in opening/closing projects, generating and maintaining project schedules and other transactional ad hoc support. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support to PMs in generating and maintaining project schedules
- Integrate multiple project schedules into master schedules at the Branch, Center, Division, and Office level
- Support development and maintenance of templates, standards, and processes for the client
- Support PMs to open/close projects
- Support data gathering to facilitate financial transactions (SLAs, etc.)
- Provide transactional, ad-hoc support
- Coordinate projects and provide general systems/operations integration support
- Perform quality control and assurance
- Integrate activities (outside customer, landlord, or other Government Agency) into government schedules and systems
- Perform impact analysis on schedule, resources and other variables, and assesses resource conflicts
- Generate projects in MAXIMO, facilitating design review workflow, and ensuring project closeout compliance
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exciting opening for a Traffic Engineering & ITS Manager to join its transportation team at its Yarmouth, ME location. This leader will have the opportunity to oversee the Traffic Engineering & ITS operatons of Northern New England through responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
- Management of Traffic signal design, ITS design, and signing / striping layout and design
- Will be responsible for leading the development, updating and reviewing of design documents, technical specifications and other project related document. More specifically this person will be involved with ITS architecture systems engineering analysis and plans specification and estimates (PS&E) development for freeway arterial (and preferably transit) ITS systems including ITS master plan, active traffic management system for dynamic lane and speed management. Preferably, including all electronic/open road tolling systems, fiber optics and wireless communication systems and local area network power distribution systems
- Projects will also include field equipment including CCTV camera, dynamic message sign, vehicle detector, weigh-in-motion system, traffic signal interconnect, transit signal priority and SCADA system design
- Operational analysis of intersections, corridors, interchanges, freeways, and ramps
- Planning, concept development, and feasibility studies
- Bicycle and pedestrian facility review and design
- Traffic data collection
- Technical writing and report documentation
- Preparation of engineering design plans, specifications, and cost estimates
- Providing technical support and task management for transportation projects in New England.
Louis Berger, a WSP Company, has a great opportunity for a full-time, mid-level Civil/Environmental Engineer to join its Morristown, New Jersey Office and become an integral member of our dynamic team. WSP is currently ranked #8 overall in the US in civil engineering design services and #1 overall for pure designers.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a solid foundation and project experience in environmental or civil engineering, strong communication and technical writing skills, and the ability to integrate the principals of science and engineering into design. Individual should be able to work collaboratively within a team of various engineering disciplines and scientists.
Louis Berger, a WSP Company, has a great opportunity for a full-time, entry level Civil/Environmental Engineer to join its Morristown, New Jersey Office and become an integral member of our dynamic team. WSP is currently ranked #8 overall in the US in civil engineering design services and #1 overall for pure designers.
We are looking for a self-motivated team player with a solid foundation in environmental or civil engineering, strong communication and technical writing skills, and the ability to integrate the principals of science and engineering into design. Individual should be able to work collaboratively within a team of various engineering disciplines and scientists.
Louis Berger, a WSP Company, one of the world’s leading engineering, environmental consulting and economic development firms, is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic experienced Industrial Hygienist (IH)/ Project Manager, to be added to their Chicago, IL operations and key client account program.
The Construction Field Engineer – Building Structure and Architecture will:
-be responsible for the ARP projects construction quality assurance to confirm all work and materials is in accordance with the contract plans, specifications, and established standards of quality
- review and payment recommendation of pay applications based on field progress
-conduct construction schedule monthly review
-review of change orders
-recommend issuance of field change orders, and
-review documents for potential A/E errors and omissions.
-Perform other duties as assigned
The Construction Field Engineer will report to the ARP Deputy Program Director - Construction and be responsible for the field oversight of specific program scope elements.
POSITION – 1 Assistant Resident Engineer (Civil, Mechanical and/or Structural), starting immediately.
LOCATION - Reporting to the Engineer of Construction for New York and New Jersey Marine Terminals, the position will be at the Howland Hook Marine Terminal Resident Engineers Office.
SCOPE - Primarily supervising staff and managing the day to day activities as it relates to Engineering/Construction and administrative/financial matters. Projects include building type construction, rail, marine, dredging, concrete work, paving work, structural, maintenance of traffic, with some electrical, mechanical, environmental plumbing and finishes knowledge.
POSITION – 1 Construction Inspector (Electrical), starting immediately.
LOCATION - Reporting to the Engineer of Construction / Resident Engineer at the Newark Liberty International Airport field office.
SCOPE - Construction Management and Inspection Services on Projects mainly involving electrical, electrical substations, high tension work, electronic controls and SCADA, security and camera systems, fire alarm monitoring systems, fire suppression systems, building management systems, and maintenance of traffic. Some mechanical, civil, structural and plumbing knowledge is beneficial.
Louis Berger has an exciting opportunity for a Financial Resources Specialist to join its Federal Program and Construction Services team in the Northern Virginia area. The Financial Resources Specialist will function in a key role providing financial services to assist the Government with managing their WCF Enterprise, administering SLAs and maintaining budgets and resource data. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide financial services to assist the Government with managing their WCF Enterprise, administering SLAs and maintaining budgets and resource data
- Maintain client Service Level Agreements (SLAs), amendments to the SLAs, the official files relating to the SLAs
- Coordinate SLA revisions with customers
- Provide customers with project cost proposals
- Maintain data integrity in MAXIMO and other applicable systems
- Maintain CostPoint, which is the budget database that tracks project budgets, project sales orders, billing sales orders, and the creation of month-end invoices
- Ensure accurate accounting for expenditures; coordinate with customer, Government finance offices, and other personnel as required
- Support monthly preparation of financial statements
- Work with Government managers and project managers to maintain budgets, and provide budget updates and corrective actions as needed
- Support procurement actions as required; provide research as requested
- Assist with the development of concepts of operation, process flow diagrams, standard operating procedures, and program plans; detail all assumptions, limitations, interfaces, responsibilities, and specific requirements of the program elements
- Monitor activity status, identify and resolve relevant issues, develop contingency plans, provide updates, and take corrective action
- Produce and maintain documentation in accordance with established governance
Louis Berger, a WSP Company, is currently seeking Assistant Resident Engineer’s to provide contract administration and oversight of technicians responsible for stakeout and inspection of roads and bridges on NCDOT projects. Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Written and oral communication with contractors, inspection personnel, utility companies and project stakeholders to ensure compliance with the contract plans, standards and specifications.
- Frequent NCDOT site visits
- Preparation of monthly estimates and final estimate
The MWR Specialist, under the general supervision of the Recreational Services Task Lead or Facility Task Lead, performs various recreation and support services for the fitness, community activity, linen, and food services programs for the residents of Al Jaber Air Base.
Please note: This position is contingent upon award of contract.
General Purpose of Position:
Manage a dynamic, well established, aviation fuels team by performing all necessary functions to insure clean, dry, jet, gas and diesel fuel is available for the Airlines and Cargo Operators serving a domestic airport, when and where it is needed, by providing overall management of jet fuel deliveries to customer airlines is according to the airline contracts, and within the agreed budget level.
Louis Berger, a WSP company, has an exicting opportunity for a Data Scientist to join its team in Baltimore, MD. The Data Scientist will be a vital contributor to the team with responsibilities that include but are not limited to the following:
Louis Berger Services is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of Air Freight Assistant Supervisor at our location at the Al Mubrarak Airport in Kuwait.
The ideal candidate will Perform all tasks associated with the safe and correct operation of the Air Terminal as directed by management, regulations, policies, Instructions and the Performance Work Statement.
LB Services is currently looking for a Shoulder Crew Supervisor to fill a full-time role in Daytona Beach, FL. The successful individual will have a working knowledge of standard horticultural practices, including but not limited to mowing, weed eating, corrective pruning and fertilization.
LB Services is currently looking for candidates to fill a full-time Senior Auditor & Government Compliance Specialist position at our office in Washington, DC. This position will support the LOGCAP V program.
LB Services is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill a Fuel Manager position in the Middle East (Kuwait/Quatar/Iraq) to support the US Army at various sites.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the operations of:
(1) capitalized or non-capitalized bulk fuel storage (above ground or underground steel tanks, fabric tanks and tactical systems) and distribution services (ocean tanker loading and unloading, storage terminals, pump stations, pipelines, hose lines, class III supply points, tank vehicles, and rail tank cars) in support of operational requirements; and,
(2) retail fuel points to include, but not limited to petroleum, hydrogen, natural gas, propane, coal, and alternative fuels to include retail fuel storage systems incidental to operating the retail fuel point, mobile retail fuel systems when required in support of ground, ground support equipment, rail, aviation, watercraft operations.